Thursday, August 29, 2013

DUMB DUMB DUMB

The object was to go to the chalet to relax and spend quality time in a beautiful place before my daughter returns to the states.

However, I still have newsletter work and novel work, my housemate has things to do and my daughter needs to send out CVs and look for a place to live in Boston.

Thus in this 300+ year old chalet there were three laptops.

What's dumb about that?

Nothing.

But, when I went to plug in my computer, I discovered I had brought the cord and battery that belongs to the laptop I bought for my new employee. My daughter will be taking it back to Boston to give to him. However, even though I'd also bought books to read (when am I ever without one) the thought of falling further behind did not make me happy. The Toshiba connection did not fit my HP laptop.



Daughter to the rescue: "Try mine."

Whew...it worked and we are taking turns recharging our laptop batteries

Just one more reason that I adore my kid.


No comments: