Saturday, August 03, 2013

Scooby goes to Argelès

I wanta go I wanta go I wanta go...I've never been to Argelès. I've heard about it for years. Take me, take me, take me...please please, please, s'il te plaît, s'il te plaît, bitte, bitte...I'l be good ...



Scooby: Shotgun

D-L: Rick, do I really have to ride in the back?

Rick: He did say shotgun first.


Rest stops. I love rest stops. Let's eat here.

I had more in mind a hamburger not this healthy salad stuff. Of course, the paté thingie looks pretty good.

How many more kilometers? Are you sure you know where you're going?  Hun? Hun? Hun?



I'm going to get some money in case I see something I want in the boutiques when we stop next time. What you mean we aren't stopping again?

Check out http://lovinglifeineurope.blogspot.fr/ late Saturday or Sunday for Rick's version of travelling with Scooby and his adventures in Argelès.









No comments: